Taylor and I have now been to a ridiculous amount of cheese classes at Scardello and we have no intent of stopping.
- Cheese 101 – 16 cheeses (16 cheese?) paired with 2 glasses of wine
- Beer versus Wine – 5 cheeses, each paired with a glass of wine and beer (by the end it was a wasted-fest for the people who didn’t have dinner beforehand)
- Charcuterie and Cheese – 10 cheeses paired with 10 charcuterie and several glasses of wine
- Jester King and Cheese pairing – 10 cheeses paired with 5 glasses of Jester King, an Austin brewery
- Cider and Cheese – 10 cheeses paired with 4 glasses of cider
- Cheesmonger’s Choice – the cheesemonger’s favorite 10 cheeses paired with 4 wines
We keep thinking they’ll stop coming up with classes we haven’t attended. Up next is all types of blue cheese paired with wine. I had my annual physical last week and nothing came back in the blood work. So I’m assuming I can continue to consume the same amount of cheese.